What does APB mean in Biology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand APB in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Biology terminology in particular.
The Association of Professional Biology (British Columbia, Canada)
https://professionalbiology.com _ The Association of Professional Biology is a community of professionals dedicated to supporting the College of Applied Biology and its members. It is established under the Society Act as a non profit organization and represents approximately 1000 dedicated biology professionals, including Registered Professional Biologists, Registered Biology Technologists, Retired Biology Professionals, Biologists in Training, Trainee Biology Technologists, and student members.
Find a translation for APB in other languages:
Select another language:
What does APB mean?
- APB was a Scottish post-punk band, formed in 1979, that blended funk rock, punk rock and New Wave music. The group had only modest success during its brief run, yet their influence can be heard in the sound of such current bands as Franz Ferdinand, The Rapture, and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Discuss this APB abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
APB also stands for:
- Absolute Permissive Block
- Accounting Principles Board
- Acid Producing Bacteria
- Acquisition Program Baseline
- Advanced Peripheral Bus
... and 28 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search The Association of Professional Biology (British Columbia, Canada) on Amazon
- Search The Association of Professional Biology (British Columbia, Canada) on Google