What does STREAM mean in Prescription?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand STREAM in the Medical field in general and in the Prescription terminology in particular.
standardized treatment regimen of antituberculosis drugs for patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis
Find a translation for STREAM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does STREAM mean?
- a body of water flowing in a channel or watercourse, as a river, rivulet, or brook.
Discuss this STREAM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
STREAM also stands for:
- Salmon Trout Restoration Education and Aquatic Management
- Science Technology Reading Engineering Arts and Math
- Science Technology Reading Engineering Arts Math
- Science Technology Religion Engineering Arts and Mathematics
- Science Technology Research Engineering Arts and Math
... and 5 more »