TUNEL is an abbreviation for:
transferase-mediated deoxyuridine triphosphate nick end tunneling
Find a translation for TUNEL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TUNEL mean?
- The Tünel is a short underground railway line in Istanbul, Turkey. It is an underground funicular with two stations, connecting the quarters of Karaköy and Beyoğlu. Located at the northern shore of the Golden Horn, the underground railway tunnel goes uphill from close to sea level and is about 573 metres long. Inaugurated on January 17, 1875, the Tünel is the second-oldest subterranean urban rail line in the World after the London Underground, and the first subterranean urban rail line in continental Europe; though the first full subway line with multiple underground stations in continental Europe was Line 1 of the Budapest Metro.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TUNEL also stands for:
- terminal deoxynucleotidyltransferase-mediated dUTP-biotin nick end labeling
- Terminal dUTP Nick End Labeling
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search transferase-mediated deoxyuridine triphosphate nick end tunneling on Amazon.com
- Search transferase-mediated deoxyuridine triphosphate nick end tunneling on Google