What does TUNEL mean in Academic & Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TUNEL in the field in general and in the Academic & Science terminology in particular.
transferase-mediated deoxyuridine triphosphate nick end tunneling
Find a translation for TUNEL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TUNEL mean?
- The Tünel is a short underground railway line in Istanbul, Turkey. It is an underground funicular with two stations, connecting the quarters of Karaköy and Beyoğlu. Located at the northern shore of the Golden Horn, the underground railway tunnel goes uphill from close to sea level and is about 573 metres long. Inaugurated on January 17, 1875, the Tünel is the second-oldest subterranean urban rail line in the World after the London Underground, and the first subterranean urban rail line in continental Europe; though the first full subway line with multiple underground stations in continental Europe was Line 1 of the Budapest Metro.
Discuss this TUNEL abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TUNEL also stands for:
- terminal deoxynucleotidyltransferase-mediated dUTP-biotin nick end labeling
- Terminal dUTP Nick End Labeling
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search transferase-mediated deoxyuridine triphosphate nick end tunneling on Amazon
- Search transferase-mediated deoxyuridine triphosphate nick end tunneling on Google