What does CHAMP mean in Mathematics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHAMP in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Mathematics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHAMP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHAMP mean?
- champ(v.; v.t.)
- to bite upon or grind, esp. impatiently:
Discuss this CHAMP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHAMP also stands for:
- Calendars Help Absent Minded People
- Californians Helping Alleviate Medical Problems
- Calvin And Hobbes Archive Maintainers Posse
- Cardiovascular Health Assessment Management And Prevention
... and 7 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search The Credit Humber Association for Mathematics Promotion on Amazon.com
- Search The Credit Humber Association for Mathematics Promotion on Google