What does CHAMP mean in Mathematics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHAMP in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Mathematics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHAMP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHAMP mean?
- champion, champ, title-holder(verb)
- someone who has won first place in a competition
Discuss this CHAMP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHAMP also stands for:
- Calendars Help Absent Minded People
- Californians Helping Alleviate Medical Problems
- Calvin And Hobbes Archive Maintainers Posse
- Cardiopulmonary Hospital Admit Management Program
- Cardiovascular Health Assessment Management And Prevention
... and 12 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search The Credit Humber Association for Mathematics Promotion on Amazon
- Search The Credit Humber Association for Mathematics Promotion on Google