What does ICSR mean in Colleges & Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ICSR in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Colleges & Universities terminology in particular.
International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation
(http://icsr.info) _ ICSR, launched in January 2008, is a unique partnership which brings together five great academic institutions: King’s College London; the University of Pennsylvania; the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (Israel); the Jordan Institute of Diplomacy; and Georgetown University.
Find a translation for ICSR in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss this ICSR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ICSR also stands for:
- Individual Case Safety Report
- Individual Case Safety Reports
- Individual Case Study Report
- Internal Customer Satisfaction Report
- International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation (London, UK)
... and 6 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation on Amazon
- Search International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation on Google