MHC is an abbreviation for:
Major histocompatability complex
Find a translation for MHC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MHC mean?
- major histocompatibility complex: a group of genes that determine histocompatibility antigens, located in humans on the sixth chromosome.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MHC also stands for:
- Macrophage Humor Circulation
- Major Henry Coil
- Major Histacompatability Complex
- Major Histocompatibility Cig
- major Histocompatibility Complex
... and 24 more »