What does SAIO mean in Spanish?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SAIO in the International field in general and in the Spanish terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SAIO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SAIO mean?
- A Saiō, also known as "Itsuki no Miko", was an unmarried female relative of the Japanese emperor, sent to Ise to serve at Ise Grand Shrine from the late 7th century until the 14th century. The Saiō's residence, Saikū, was approximately 10 km north-west of the shrine. The remains of Saikū are situated in the town of Meiwa, Mie, Japan.
Discuss this SAIO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SAIO also stands for:
- Service Académique d'Information et d'Orientation
- South Africa Initiatives Office
- South African Initiatives Office
- Stanford American Indian Organization
- Swift All In One
... and 1 more »