What does sibs mean in Genealogy?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand sibs in the Community field in general and in the Genealogy terminology in particular.
Find a translation for sibs in other languages:
Select another language:
What does sibs mean?
- Persons or animals having at least one parent in common. (American College Dictionary, 3d ed)
Discuss this sibs abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
sibs also stands for:
- Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences
- Summer Institute for Training in Biostatistics (NHLBI)
- Supplemental Income Benefits
- Supporting Illinois Brothers and Sisters
... see them all »