What does NARD mean in Non-Profit Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NARD in the Community field in general and in the Non-Profit Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NARD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NARD mean?
- an aromatic Himalayan plant, Nardostachysjatamansi, of the valerian family, believed to be the spikenard, the source of an ointment used by the ancients.
Discuss this NARD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NARD also stands for:
- National Animal Rights Day
- National Association of Regimental Drummers
- National Association of Rudimental Drummers
- Native American Recognition Days
- Nebraska Association of Resources Districts
... see them all »