What does ECUA mean in Regional?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ECUA in the field in general and in the Regional terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ECUA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ECUA mean?
- Ecuador, Republic of Ecuador(noun)
- a republic in northwestern South America; became independent from Spain in 1822; the landscape is dominated by the Andes
Discuss this ECUA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ECUA also stands for:
- East Coast Umpires Association
- Emerald Coast Utilities Authority
- Essex County Utilities Authority
- Evangel Christian University of America
... see them all »