What does RCP mean in Architecture?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RCP in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Architecture terminology in particular.
Find a translation for RCP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RCP mean?
- rcp stands for the Unix 'remote copy' command. It is a command on the Unix-like operating systems that is used to remotely copy—to copy one or more files from one computer system to another. It uses rlogin for data transfer and uses the same mechanisms for authentication as rlogin. As described in the rlogin article, rcp is not secure for network use, because it sends unencrypted information over the network, among other things. It has largely been replaced by the ssh-based utility scp.
Discuss this RCP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RCP also stands for:
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
- Radiation Constraints Panel
- Radon Contractor Proficiency
- Raptor Conservation Program
- Raster Color Printer
... and 41 more »