What does BUGS mean in Educational?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BUGS in the Community field in general and in the Educational terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BUGS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BUGS mean?
- Bugs was a British television drama series which ran for four series from April 1995 to August 1999. The programme, a mixture of action/adventure and science-fiction, involved a team of specialist independent crime-fighting technology experts, who faced a variety of threats based around computers and other modern technology. It was originally broadcast on Saturday evenings on BBC One, and was produced for the BBC by the independent production company Carnival Films.
Discuss this BUGS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BUGS also stands for:
- Bacteria Under Guidance And Supervision
- Basic UXO ( Unexploded Ordnance) Gathering System
- Basket Of Unhedged Gold Stocks
- Behavioural Unreliability Germination Syndrome
- Being Unusually Good Students
... and 6 more »