What does NWB mean in Banking?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NWB in the Business field in general and in the Banking terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NWB in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NWB mean?
- National Westminster Bank
- National Westminster Bank Plc, commonly known as NatWest, is the largest retail and commercial bank in the United Kingdom and has been part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group since 2000. The Royal Bank of Scotland Group is ranked among the top 10 largest banks in the world by assets. NatWest was established in 1968 by the merger of National Provincial Bank and Westminster Bank. Traditionally considered one of the Big Four clearing banks, NatWest has a large network of 1,600 branches and 3,400 cash machines across Great Britain and offers 24-hour Actionline telephone and online banking services. Today it has more than 7.5 million personal customers and 850,000 small business accounts. In Ireland it operates through its Ulster Bank subsidiary.
Discuss this NWB abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NWB also stands for:
- National Worksite Benefits
- Nationwide Wholesale Brokers
- Natural Water Balance
- Natural Water Balance dietary supplement
- Naturopaths Without Borders
... and 10 more »