What does HEART mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HEART in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HEART in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HEART mean?
- a muscular organ in vertebrates (four-chambered in mammals and birds, three-chambered in reptiles and amphibians, and two-chambered in fishes) that receives blood from the veins and pumps it through the arteries to oxygenate the blood during its circuit.
Discuss this HEART abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HEART also stands for:
- Happily Enjoying Akane And Ranma Together
- Healing And Encouragement For Abortion Related Trauma
- Healing Education Advocacy Restoration And Tradition
- Healing Encouragement For Abortion Related Trauma
- Health Education Across Rural Towns
... and 16 more »