What does ORACLE mean in Funnies?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ORACLE in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Funnies terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ORACLE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ORACLE mean?
- (esp. in the ancient world) a shrine at which inquiries are made of a particular deity through a means of divination. the agency by which the inquiry is answered, as a priest or priestess. the typically terse, ambiguous response of the deity.
Discuss this ORACLE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ORACLE also stands for:
- Oak Ridge Automated Computer And Logical Engine
- Oak Ridge Automatic Computation Logical Engine
- One Rich Arshole Called Larry Ellison
- Online Research Advance Concerning Leadership Education
... see them all »