What does ASCA mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ASCA in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ASCA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ASCA mean?
- Founded in 1969, ASCA is an Italian news agency based in Rome. It is owned by the Italian businessman Giancarlo Abete through Gruppo Abete.
Discuss this ASCA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ASCA also stands for:
- Accredited Snow Contractors Association
- accumulating saving and credit associations
- Administrative Simplification Compliance Act
- Adult Survivors Of Childhood Abuse
- Advanced Satellite For Cosmology And Astronomy
... and 25 more »