What does FRAM mean in Physics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FRAM in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Physics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FRAM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FRAM mean?
- Fram is a ship that was used in expeditions of the Arctic and Antarctic regions by the Norwegian explorers Fridtjof Nansen, Otto Sverdrup, Oscar Wisting, and Roald Amundsen between 1893 and 1912. It was designed and built by the Norwegian shipwright Colin Archer for Fridtjof Nansen's 1893 Arctic expedition in which Fram was supposed to freeze into the Arctic ice sheet and float with it over the North Pole. Fram is said to have sailed farther north and farther south than any other wooden ship. Fram is preserved at the Fram Museum in Oslo, Norway.
Discuss this FRAM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FRAM also stands for:
- Ferro-electric Random Access Memory
- Ferroelectric Random Access Memory
- Fine Resolution Antarctic Model
- Fishery Resource Analysis and Monitoring
- Fleet Rehabilitation And Modernization
... and 7 more »