What does PORT mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PORT in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PORT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PORT mean?
- a city, town, or other place where ships load or unload.
Discuss this PORT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PORT also stands for:
- Patient Outcomes Research Team
- Pediatric Oncology Resource Team
- People Offering Resources Together
- Perception Of Relationships Test
- Photo-Optical Recorder Tracker
... and 12 more »