What does BUDWEISER mean in Funnies?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BUDWEISER in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Funnies terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BUDWEISER in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BUDWEISER mean?
- Budweiser is a pale lager produced by Anheuser–Busch InBev. Introduced in 1876 by Adolphus Busch it has grown to become one of the highest selling beers in the United States, and is available in over 80 markets worldwide. It is made with up to 30% rice in addition to hops and barley malt. Budweiser is produced in various breweries located around the world. It is a filtered beer available in draught and packaged forms.
Discuss this BUDWEISER abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BUDWEISER also stands for:
- Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regulaly
- Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly
- Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Ever Receive
- Because You Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly
- Budweiser is the name for a beer made originally in the city of České Budějovice, in Southern Bohemia, Czech Republic.
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Banley Uanley Danley Wanley Einley Inley Stanley Enley Ranley on Amazon
- Search Banley Uanley Danley Wanley Einley Inley Stanley Enley Ranley on Google