What does NHE mean in Electronics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NHE in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Electronics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NHE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NHE mean?
- normal hydrogen electrode(Noun)
- , Alternative name for the standard hydrogen electrode; an electrode with a standard electrode potential of zero; used as a standard against which other electrodes are measured.
Discuss this NHE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NHE also stands for:
- National Health Expenditure
- National Health Expenditures
- Natural Hormonal Enhancement
- Nelson Hill Electronics
- Normalized Hydrogen Electrode
... and 1 more »