LASER is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for LASER in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LASER mean?
- a device that produces a nearly parallel, nearly monochromatic, and coherent beam of light by exciting atoms and causing them to radiate their energy in phase.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LASER also stands for:
- Leadership and Assistance for Science Education Reform
- Leading A Stupid Engorged Rhinocerous
- Legacy Application Systems Empowered Replacement
- Lehigh All-Staff Employment Rewards
- Liberal Arts Science and Engineering Resources
... and 11 more »