What does SAINT mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SAINT in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SAINT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SAINT mean?
- a person of exceptional holiness, formally recognized by the Christian Church esp. by canonization.
Discuss this SAINT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SAINT also stands for:
- Security Administrator's Integrated Network Tool
- Security Alliance for Internet and New Technologies
- SiteCatalyst Attribute Importing and Naming Tool
- Stop Anything In No Time
- Student Administration, Information, Navigation, and Tracking
... and 3 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Strategic Artificially Intelligent Nuclear Transport on Amazon.com
- Search Strategic Artificially Intelligent Nuclear Transport on Google