What does CHARM mean in Farming & Agriculture?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHARM in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Farming & Agriculture terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHARM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHARM mean?
- a power of pleasing or attracting, as through personality or beauty.
Discuss this CHARM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHARM also stands for:
- Charms Have A Real Meaning
- Chemical Hazard Assessment and Risk Management
- Child Health Advanced Record Management
- Civic Help for Anti Racist Measures
... and 4 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Cordillera Highland Agricultural Resource Management on Amazon.com
- Search Cordillera Highland Agricultural Resource Management on Google