What does ORO mean in Occupation & Positions?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ORO in the Business field in general and in the Occupation & Positions terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ORO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ORO mean?
- Jesús Javier Hernández Silva, was a known under the ring name Oro, a Mexican luchador enmascarado, or masked professional wrestler. Hernández died in 1993 as a direct result of a wrestling match. He was a second generation wrestler, with several of his brothers and cousins being wrestlers as well. His nephew currently works for the Mexican professional wrestling promotion Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre as Oro, Jr. as an homage to his uncle.
Discuss this ORO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ORO also stands for:
- Oak Ridge Operations, U. S. Department of Energy
- Office of Regional Operations
- Office of Research Oversight
- Ontario Reid Omnibus Poll
- Original Reusable Object
... and 2 more »