PULSE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for PULSE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PULSE mean?
- the regular throbbing of the arteries, caused by the successive contractions of the heart, esp. as may be felt at an artery, as at the wrist.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PULSE also stands for:
- People United Leading And Serving Everywhere
- People Uniting Lending Support And Encouragement
- People Using Light Sound And Energy
- People Utilizing Leadership Skills Effectively
- Persons United Limiting Substandards And Errors
... and 6 more »