MIND is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for MIND in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MIND mean?
- the element, part, or process in a human or other conscious being that reasons, thinks, feels, wills, perceives, judges, etc.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MIND also stands for:
- Management Infrastructure For Network Devices
- Math Is Not Difficult
- Media Interface and Network Design
- Medical Investigation Of Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Medical Investigations Of Neurodevelopmental Disorders
... and 8 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Medical Investigation of Neuro-developmental Disorders on Amazon.com
- Search Medical Investigation of Neuro-developmental Disorders on Google