What does PBO mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PBO in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PBO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PBO mean?
- piperonyl butoxide(Noun)
- A pesticide synergist which increases the potency of other ingredients in the mix.
Discuss this PBO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PBO also stands for:
- Packed by Owner
- Palos Baseball Organization
- Paraburdoo, Western Australia, Australia
- Parliamentary Budget Office
- Parliamentary Budget Officer
... and 30 more »