What does PITT mean in Colleges & Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PITT in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Colleges & Universities terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PITT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PITT mean?
- Pitt, George Pitt, George Dibdin Pitt, George Dibdin-Pitt(noun)
- a British playwright who created the fictional character Sweeney Todd (1799-1855)
Discuss this PITT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PITT also stands for:
- Parasite Increased Trophic Transmission
- Personal Investment Terms Translation
- Professional Independent Training Technique
... see them all »