What does PARTNERS mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PARTNERS in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Providing Assistance For Resisting Trafficking Of Narcotic Enterprise Related Sources
Find a translation for PARTNERS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PARTNERS mean?
- Partners is a gay-themed buddy comedy, starring Ryan O'Neal and John Hurt as a mismatched pair of cops.
Discuss this PARTNERS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PARTNERS also stands for:
- Parents And Resources Together Nurture Educate Respect And Support
- Parents And Resources Together Nuture Educate Respect And Support
- Partners As Researchers And Technologists Negotiating Education Reform Strategies
- Partners As Researchers And Technologists Negotiating Educational Reform Strategies
... and 3 more »