What does FACTS mean in General?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FACTS in the Business field in general and in the General terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FACTS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FACTS mean?
- FACTS was a weekly magazine from Switzerland, appearing in the publishing house Tamedia. Published from 1995 until 2007, it oriented itself, at first, after the German magazine Focus until it obtained its own profile. In 2005, FACTS had a circulation of about 73000 copies, with a reader reachout of about 440000 readers. Its main competition consisted of the weekly Weltwoche. In September 2007, Tamedia reactivated the website of the discontinued weekly magazine by launching FACTS 2.0. FACTS 2.0 aggregates content from various news sources and presents it in the form of teasers.
Discuss this FACTS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FACTS also stands for:
- Facilities Assets Catalog and Tracking System
- Facility for the Analysis and Comparison of Tsunami Simulations
- Families Acting For Community Traffic Safety
- Families And Children Tracking System
- Families And Community Together For Students
... and 27 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Financial Analysis And Critical Thinking Scenarios on Amazon
- Search Financial Analysis And Critical Thinking Scenarios on Google