ATP is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ATP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ATP mean?
- adenosine triphosphate: a nucleotide that is the primary source of energy in all living cells because of its function in donating a phosphate group during biochemical activities; composed of adenosine, ribose, and three phosphate groups and formed by enzymatic reaction from adenosine diphosphate and an orthophosphate.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ATP also stands for:
- Academically Talented Program
- Accelerated Training Program
- Acceptance Test Plan
- Acceptance Test Procedure
- Accorde Transports Perissable
... and 64 more »