TARDIS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for TARDIS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TARDIS mean?
- Time And Relative Dimension In Space; a fictional time machine and spacecraft, disguised in the form of a British police box, used by the Doctor in the British sci-fi television series Doctor Who.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TARDIS also stands for:
- The Apparatus for Really Distant Interstellar Sojourns
- The Army 'Round Doncaster Is Stationary
- Time And Relative Dimensions In Space
- Time And Resource Distribution In Schools
- Totally Awful Rotten Diatribe In Spelling
... and 4 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Apparatus For Really Distant Interstellar Sojourns on Amazon.com
- Search Apparatus For Really Distant Interstellar Sojourns on Google