What does BEAM mean in Physics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BEAM in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Physics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BEAM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BEAM mean?
- any of various relatively long pieces of metal, wood, etc., used esp. as rigid members or parts of structures or machines.
Discuss this BEAM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BEAM also stands for:
- Balance, Energy, Attitude, and Motion
- Bank Environment Automation Manager
- BCNU, etoposide, cytarabine, melphalan, a chemotherapy regimen
- Bio Electric Assessment Method
- Biology, Electronics, Aesthetics, and Mechanics
... and 13 more »