What does EFFECT mean in European?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EFFECT in the Regional field in general and in the European terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EFFECT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EFFECT mean?
- consequence, effect, outcome, result, event, issue, upshot(noun)
- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
Discuss this EFFECT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EFFECT also stands for:
- Eaton Four Forty Emergency Communications Team
- English For Fun Evangelical Christian Travel
- Environmental Forecasting For The Effective Control Of Traffic
- Epping Forest Fast Effective Community Transport
... see them all »