What does ACRE mean in Religion?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACRE in the Community field in general and in the Religion terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ACRE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACRE mean?
- a common variable unit of land measure, now equal in the U.S. and Great Britain to 43,560 square feet or 1/640 square mile (4047 square meters).
Discuss this ACRE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACRE also stands for:
- Advisory Committee on Releases to the Environment Public health
- American Council For Renewable Energy
- Appropriateness of Coronary REvascularization Cardiology
- Arch Centre For Renewable Energy
- Association of Commercial Real Estate
... and 1 more »