What does CROW mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CROW in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CROW in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CROW mean?
- any of various large, stout-billed, usu. gregarious songbirds of the genus Corvus (family Corvidae), typically black or drab-colored, and nearly worldwide in distribution.
Discuss this CROW abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CROW also stands for:
- Center for Research on Women
- Charcot Restraint Orthotic Walker
- Chicago Radio Online Watch
- Children Rate Outstanding Writers
... and 12 more »