BEER is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for BEER in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BEER mean?
- an alcoholic beverage made by brewing and fermentation from cereals, usu. malted barley, and flavored with hops and the like for a slightly bitter taste.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BEER also stands for:
- Be Evangelically Effervescing Religious
- Beat Every Endurance Runner
- Bible Evangelization Eucharist And Reconciliation
- Binary Entertainment Engineering Repository
- Bradley Educators Encouraging Responsibility
... and 2 more »