CATI is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for CATI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CATI mean?
- Catí is a municipality in the comarca of Alt Maestrat, Castellón, Valencia, Spain. The municipality of Catí limits with the following municipal terms: Ares del Maestre, Morella, Chert, Tírig, Salsadella, Sant Mateu and Albocàsser all of them located in the province of Castellón.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CATI also stands for:
- A Camera Activated Telescopic Interviewing
- California Agricultural Technology Institute
- Canadian Automotive Trucking Institute
- Carolina Association of Translators and Interpreters
- Computer Aided Testing And Interpretation
... and 12 more »