What does CHIP mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHIP in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHIP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHIP mean?
- bit, chip, flake, fleck, scrap(noun)
- a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
Discuss this CHIP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHIP also stands for:
- Campus Housing Internet Project
- Canine Hybrid Information Puppy
- Cardio Health Improvement Project
- Caring Helpful Independent and Polite
- Cautious Hasty Intimate Proud
... and 49 more »