BLUE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for BLUE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BLUE mean?
- the pure color of a clear sky; the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BLUE also stands for:
- Baltic Latvian Universal Electronics
- bedside lung ultrasound in emergency
- Best Linear Unbiased Estimator
- Brotherhood Leadership Unity Education
- Building Landscape Urbanism Evolutions
... and 1 more »