LEDA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for LEDA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LEDA mean?
- (in Greek myth) the mother of Castor and Clytemnestra, fathered by her mortal husband, and of Pollux and Helen, fathered by Zeus in the form of a swan.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LEDA also stands for:
- πρόγραα δράσης για την τοπική ανάπτυξη της απασχόλησης
- Lafayette Economic Development Authority
- Ley de Desarrollo Agropecuario
- Light, Easily Deployable by Air
- Lunar European Demonstration Approach
... see them all »