What does GIRD mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GIRD in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GIRD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GIRD mean?
- arm, build up, fortify, gird(verb)
- prepare oneself for a military confrontation
Discuss this GIRD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GIRD also stands for:
- Global Information Resources Dictionary
- Global Investment Research Division
- Ground Integration Requirements Document
... see them all »