What does WHAT mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand WHAT in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for WHAT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WHAT mean?
- In some manner or degree; in part; partly; usually followed by with.
Discuss this WHAT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WHAT also stands for:
- We Hate All Teachers
- Web Hypertext Application Technology
- Wedemeyer Hayes And Tarczy
- Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater
- White Hatred All The Time
... and 5 more »