What does BTL mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BTL in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BTL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BTL mean?
- battle, conflict, fight, engagement(noun)
- a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
Discuss this BTL abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BTL also stands for:
- Backplane Transceiver Logic
- BACnet Testing Laboratory
- BACnet Testing Labratories
- Bacon Tomato Lettuce
- Bacon, Tomato, and Lettuce
... and 22 more »