VOICE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for VOICE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VOICE mean?
- the sound or sounds uttered through the mouth of living creatures, esp. of human beings in speaking, singing, etc.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VOICE also stands for:
- Value Of Implementing Consumer Empowerment
- Victim Offender Information Caller Emissary
- Victims Of Incest Can Emerge
- Victims Option In The Campus Environment
- Vienna Oxford International Corpus Of English
... and 14 more »