What does DART mean in Farming & Agriculture?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DART in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Farming & Agriculture terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DART in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DART mean?
- a small, slender missile pointed at one end and usu. feathered at the other, propelled by hand, as in the game of darts, or by a blowgun when used as a weapon.
Discuss this DART abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DART also stands for:
- Daily Average Revenue Trades
- Dakota Ain't Ready For This
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit
- Dance Arizona Repertory Theater
- Data Access Real Time
... and 56 more »