GRACE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for GRACE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GRACE mean?
- elegance or beauty of form, manner, motion, or action.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GRACE also stands for:
- Giving Recreation A Christian Emphasis
- Glenbogle Residents and Artisans Care and Expenses
- Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events
- Global Remote Access Control Equipment
- God Reaching Awesome Children Everyday
... and 18 more »