What does QST mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand QST in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for QST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does QST mean?
- QST is a magazine for amateur radio enthusiasts, published by the American Radio Relay League. It is a membership journal that is included with membership in the ARRL. The publisher claims that circulation of QST in the United States is higher than all other amateur radio-related publications in the United States combined. Although an exact number for circulation is not published by the American Radio Relay League, the organization claimed 154,627 members at the end of 2008, almost all of whom receive the magazine monthly, in addition to issues delivered to libraries and newsstands. The name of the magazine is derived from the radio Q signal that means "calling all stations". The magazine was first published in December, 1915, and has been continuously published since May, 1919. Supplemental content to the magazine is available on the ARRL web site, including a complete archive in PDF format, available to ARRL members starting in 2008.
Discuss this QST abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
QST also stands for:
- ARRL's Monthly Membership Journal
- Calling ALL Amateur Radio Operators
- Quad-State Storm Team
- Quality Security Training
- Quality Stamping and Tube
... and 11 more »