EIDE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for EIDE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EIDE mean?
- Enhanced Integrated Drive Electronics: a newer, faster version of the IDE standard for computer interface ports and mass storage devices, such as hard disks and CD-ROMs. Compare IDE, SCSI.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EIDE also stands for:
- A Expanded Integrated Drive Electronics
- Electronic Investigational Device Exemption
- Enhanced Integrated Device Electronics
- Enhanced Integrated Drive Electronics
... see them all »