What does CEDAR mean in Meteorology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CEDAR in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Meteorology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CEDAR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CEDAR mean?
- any of several Old World coniferous trees of the genus Cedrus, having wide, spreading branches.
Discuss this CEDAR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CEDAR also stands for:
- California Economic Diversification And Revitalization
- Center for Excellence for Document Analysis and Recognition
- Christian Education Development And Relief
- Christian Elder Dispensations Arbitration Reconciliation
- Coal Educational Development And Resources
... and 4 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Coupling Energetics and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions on Amazon.com
- Search Coupling Energetics and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions on Google